Occupational Therapist - Local Authority - Cornwall - £28 - £30ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join one of the social services teams in Cornwall. To be successful within this position you will need to have experience in councils, such as adaptations. Equipment, moving and handling and DFG's. This role is part of the access team. It will be based in St Austell and is primarily office based. It requires high communication skills using the telephone. This is an established role in a busy team which accepts all adult social care referrals.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Working within an developing social services team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Previous Local Authority Experience
- Comprehensive Report Writing
- Moving & Handling
- Managing Caseloads
- Equipment Provision
- Good Communication Skills
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy