Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Musculoskeletal - South Staffordshire - £24-£25 per hour
We are currently looking for a band 6 physiotherapist to join the Adults MSK team of one of our NHS clients in South Staffordshire.
From initial assessment the successful physiotherapist will be responsible and accountable for devising, reviewing and completing appropriate treatment management programmes to the patient population.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Friendly & Supportive team
- Liaising with consults, secondary care, GP's, carers, podiatrists, service managers and outside agencies
- Varied caseloads
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To provide a high standard of musculoskeletal physiotherapy to patients referred to the Adults MSK Team as an autonomous practitioner
- Responsible for own caseload providing highly specialised clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning treatment and review adapting practice to suit the needs of the patient of who may have acute, complex and/or chronic presentations
- To monitor, review and re-assess clients care plans and objectives against outcomes
- To supervise, appraise and advise Bands 2-5 therapy and support staff working in this area and to supervise/ assist students allocated to the speciality, assisting the clinical educators as required
- To work in a co-ordinated, multi-disciplinary manner
- Computer literate including use of electronic notes systems, data analysis and reporting systems
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy