Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD – Male Low Secure - Croydon, Surrey - From £27,000 - £35,000 per annum + benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RNLD ) who has previous experience working within a low/ medium secure environment.
This is an amazing opportunity for a nurse - RMN or RNLD qualified - to join a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital that specialises in an extensive range of psychiatric care for people with mental health conditions and learning difficulties.
As a Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD, you will be joining a well-established, leading company providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centered.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD role include:
- Training and development opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Supportive and friendly management
As a Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD , you will:
- Support the Unit Manager and take charge in their absence
- Supervise the care given by junior staff
- Promote and maintain high standards of quality care
- Provide on-going training for the support workers
The ideal Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD will have:
- A Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Up to date knowledge of current practices
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org