Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD – Elderly & Dementia - Southport, Merseyside - £16 per hour + paid breaks
We are currently looking for a Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD to join a fantastic nursing home in Southport, Merseyside which specialises in Elderly & Dementia care. This position is working day shifts only.
They are looking for a Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD who has the ability to provide exceptional quality care at all times.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent Bonus Scheme.
- Excellent pension plan.
- Life assurance program.
- Health care cover.
- Free car parking.
As a Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com