Operations Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD – Complex Care Services – North West - £65,000 per annum
An experienced Operations Manager ( RGN, RMN or RNLD Qualified ) is required to manage Complex Care Services across the North West. For this position, you must have previous experience working as an Operations Manager within a healthcare setting, as well as a sound knowledge and experience with budget setting, and cost control.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager who can work closely and support complex care services to ensure compliance and quality is reached and maintained at all times.
The benefits of this Operations Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Ongoing development
- Competitive rates of pay
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career progression
- Employee benefits scheme - online shopping, discounts and vouchers
Key responsibilities as an Operations Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD will include:
- Uphold the company Vision and drive the company strategy
- Effectively communicate with the operations team and directors, cascading information
- Ensure efficient day to day long term management of the homes
- Work with registered managers to ensure standards and compliance is maintained
- Ensure effective recruitment and retention of registered managers within services
- To work closely with the support services to ensure compliance and quality is reached and maintained.
- To support registered managers to market the business
- To assist/ support and drive the businesses within the financial targets.
As an Operations Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will have:
- Previous experience working as an Operations manager within a Healthcare company
- Current valid NMC PIN ( RGN, RMN, RNLD )
- Achieved financial targets and grown a base of referrals to the service
- A sound knowledge and experience with budget setting, and cost control
- A sound knowledge and experience within quality assurance and be able to support others to reach compliance
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org