Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD – Fully Compliant Nursing Home - Tonbridge, Kent - £15 - £17 per hour + paid breaks
Onsite accommodation available for Nurses.
We are currently looking for an RGN, RMN, RNLD to join a Fully Compliant Nursing Home in Tonbridge, Kent. They are looking for a dedicated RGN or RMN or RNLD who can promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice, as well as developing positive relationships with residents, relatives and visitors.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Mentorship programmes available
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Subsidised Meals in our Hospitals and Homes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
As a Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
- Co-operating and maintaining good working relationships with all staff
- Developing positive relationships with residents, relatives and visitors
- Participating in staff meetings at the request of the Centre Director.
As a Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com