Clinical Lead Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD – Liverpool - £18 per hour
Hours: 40.25 per week
Week 1: M T S S and Week 2: W T F.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Lead Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD to join a Nursing Home in Liverpool. This Nursing Home specialises in mental health, Huntingtons, ABI and dementia care for adults aged between 40 – 80.
Within the role you will need to demonstrate a strong and passionate nursing technique, becoming a substantial member of the team.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Training and development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team / management
- Progression opportunities
The role of the Clinical Lead Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD is:
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Clinical Lead Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you must have:
- Experience in similar setting
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- RGN, RMN, RNLD Qualification
For more information please email email@example.com