Substance Misuse Nurse - RMN or RGN - Waltham Forest, East London- Salary up to £36,500 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Our client in Waltham Forest, East London is currently looking for a Substance Misuse Nurse - RMN or RGN to join their existing team.
They are seeking to appoint specialist nurses to join their multi-disciplinary team offering specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions.
Whether you're looking to gain experience in a new field, or you already work in addiction or you would like the opportunity to lead a clinical team, we would love to hear from you.
The benefits of this Substance Misuse Nurse - RMN or RGN role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
As a Substance Misuse Nurse - RMN or RGN, your main duties will include:
- BBV testing
- Support through alcohol and opiate detoxification
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RMN or RGN o join a pioneering team. Essential requirements are as follows, you will be:
- Nurse qualified ( RMN or RGN ) with an active UK Nursing PIN
- Proven post qualifying experience within Mental Health
- Car Driver with a clean licence
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org