Newly Qualified RNLD – Autism Unit – Preceptorship - Hatfield, Hertfordshire - £26,500, rising to £29,000 per annum after first year
Our client in Hatfield, Hertfordshire is currently looking for a Newly Qualified Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RNLD ) to take on their Preceptorship working within an autism unit. As an RNLD, you must have a keen interest in working with people who are suffering from mental heal and learning disabilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service that we have worked with over the last five year that can genuinely offer you the opportunity to develop as a nurse and also provide the opportunity to progress into senior roles.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified RNLD – Autism Unit role include:
- A competitive salary
- Up to a £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- A variety of flexible working options
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits
- Access to CPD
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
As a Newly Qualified RNLD – Autism Unit, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Newly Qualified RNLD – Autism Unit, you will have:
- A Registered Mental Nurse ( RNLD ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com