Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Male Low Secure - Walton on Hill, Tadworth, Surrey - Salary from £27,000 - £33,000 per annum plus benefits.
You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RNLD ) in Walton on Hill, Tadworth, Surreywith experience in a low/medium secure environment (preferably with adults) looking for a career working for one of the leading mental health hospitals in the UK.
This is an amazing opportunity for a nurse - RMN or RNLD qualified - to join a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital that specialises in an extensive range of psychiatric care for people with mental health conditions and learning difficulties. This client is a well-established, leading company providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD role include:
- A competitive salary
- Up to a £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- A variety of flexible working options
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits
- Access to CPD
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
As a Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD , you will:
- Support the Unit Manager and take charge in their absence
- Supervise the care given by junior staff
- Promote and maintain high standards of quality care
- Provide on-going training for the support workers
The ideal Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD will have:
- A Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD qualification
- Up to date knowledge of current practices
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org