Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Older Adults - Norfolk - £22-£25 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a Older Adults Team within Norfolk. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with the aim of increasing their independence at home.
The role is to manage a caseload of environmental assessments following fractured hips or elective surgery. The post will involve transfers and mobility assessments, activities of daily living, equipment assessments, and advice/education to carers and patients to optimise recovery and prevent readmission. Joint visits will also be made with the Multidisciplinary team.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be able to work as an autonomous worker, and be highly skilled with the assessment of patients.
Benefits of the role as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
- Older adults
- Equipment Provision
- Home visits
- Functional assessments
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Providing a customer focused service
As an Occupational Therapist you will have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personne?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy