Newly Qualified Nurse – RMN - Preceptorship - Adult Mental Health – Surrey - £28,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) who is interested in completing their Preceptorship working within an Adult Mental Health setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified Nurse – RMN to join a service which we have worked with over the last years, that can offer dedicated nurses genuine opportunities for progression and career development.
Within this Newly Qualified Nurse role you will be supported throughout your Preceptorship from management and senior staff. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated multidisciplinary team, and a role which offers a variety of flexible working options.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified Nurse – RMN role include:
- A competitive salary
- Up to a £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- A variety of flexible working options
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits
- Access to CPD
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
As a Newly Qualified Nurse – RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse – RMN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org