Staff Nurse – RSCN – CAMHS - Staffordshire - £29,000 per annum
Full time permanent position
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Staff Nurse ( RSCN ) to join a wonderful hospital in Staffordshire. The hospital offers children and young people with mental health needs a tranquil environment where they can recuperate and recover.
As a Staff Nurse, you will look after children and young people with eating disorders, such as anorexia nervosa and bulimia; other complex mental health conditions, such as bipolar disorder and self-harm.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse – RSCN – CAMHS role include:
- 2 week's paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- General annual leave allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays that grows with service
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
As a Staff Nurse – RSCN – CAMHS, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Staff Nurse – RSCN – CAMHS, you will have:
- A Paediatric Nurse ( RSCN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com