Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Drug and Alcohol Clinic - Southampton, Hampshire - up to £32,500 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm working hours
An experienced and committed RGN or RMN is required to join a drug and alcohol clinic in Southampton, Hampshire. This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN who is looking for a challenging role which offers Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm working hours.
You will be an RGN or RMN, ideally with experience or a keen interest in substance misuse, looking for a challenging and exciting new position in the Southampton, Hampshire area.
It is also preferable that you have experience working in vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening, ECG's, alcohol and opiate detoxification and Health Promotion.
The benefits of this Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
In your role as Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN you will:
- Play an integral part in an experienced multidisciplinary team consisting of Doctors, Recovery Workers and Peer Mentors.
- Provide a high level of individualised care to each patient who comes into the service.
- Be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Have sound knowledge of the treatment journey, an understanding of the importance of long term care, and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN, you must have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification and NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
- A keen interest or previous experience in substance misuse
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org