RGN - Ward Nurse - General Medicine - Redhill, Surrey - £22,128 to £28,746 per annum + 5% HCA.
Staff accommodation is available, 45 minute commute from Central London.
An enthusiastic and motivated Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) is required to join an NHS Hospital in Redhill, Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity for an RGN who is looking to develop their clinical and knowledge within a General Medicine setting.
This NHS Hospital has a fantastic reputation and is looking for a dedicated RGN to join their existing team. As an RGN on the General Medicine Ward, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to providing high levels of care within the Hospital.
The benefits of this RGN - Ward Nurse - General Medicine role include:
- Staff accommodation available, 45 minute commute from Central London
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
- Progression opportunities
As a RGN - Ward Nurse - General Medicine you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a RGN - Ward Nurse - General Medicine you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com