Registered General Nurse – Elderly Nursing Home - Ascot, Surrey - £17.50 per hour + paid breaks
Shifts: Days only
Our client in Ascot, Surrey, is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join their elderly nursing home, working permanent day shifts.
This is a medium-sized, elderly nursing home part of a growing organisation in the region. The home operates to a 3 star standard and you should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a fantastic nursing home.
Previous experience within elderly care is preferred for this role. They are looking for an RGN to join their multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to providing high levels of care. As an RGN, you must have the ability to provide exceptional quality care at all times.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN – Elderly Nursing Home role include:
- Paid breaks
- Progression and career development opportunities
- Development programmes
- Friendly and experienced team
As a Staff Nurse – RGN – Elderly Nursing Home, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
- Co-operating and maintaining good working relationships with all staff
- Developing positive relationships with residents, relatives and visitors
- Participating in staff meetings at the request of the Centre Director.
As a Staff Nurse – RGN – Elderly Nursing Home, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com