Pre-Assessment / Outpatient Nurse - RGN - Southampton, Hampshire – From £26,000 - £30,000 per annum.
An experienced and dedicated Pre-Assessment / Outpatient Nurse is required to join a private Hospital in Southampton, Hampshire. This Hospital has a fantastic reputation across the UK, and is looking for a motivated RGN to join their multi-disciplinary team.
As a Pre-Assessment / Outpatient Nurse – RGN, you will be joining a highly experienced team who are known for providing high quality care. This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN who is looking to develop their skills in an inpatient, outpatient and day surgery setting.
The benefits of this Pre-Assessment / Outpatient Nurse – RGN role include:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Minimum 20 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform (if applicable)
- Company paid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Employee benefits scheme
As Pre-Assessment / Outpatient Nurse – RGN , you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a Pre-Assessment / Outpatient Nurse – RGN you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience in a Pre-Assessment / Outpatient setting
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org