Peripatetic Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RMN or RGN - Westminster, Chelsea, Fulham, Kensington, Greater London - Salary up to £36,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
We are currently looking for specialist nurses ( RGN or RMN ) to join our clients multi-disciplinary team in Greater London. This service offers specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions to people entering the Westminster Drug and Alcohol Recovery Services through referral, open access or the criminal justice system.
Within this Peripatetic Health and Wellbeing Nurse role you will be required to be flexible to work across a few satellite services close to Shepherd's Bush, West Kensington and Hammersmith. The role is to work across the satellite clinics Monday to Friday.
Whether you're looking to gain experience in a new field, or you already work in addiction or you would like the opportunity to lead a clinical team, we would love to hear from you.
The benefits of this Peripatetic Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RMN or RGN role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Recruitment and retention bonus of up to £2,000 for H&W Nurses and £5,000 for Lead Nurses
- London Weighting for London services
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
As a Peripatetic Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RMN or RGN, your duties will include:
- BBV testing
- Support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
As a Peripatetic Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RMN or RGN, you will have/be:
- Nurse qualified ( RMN or RGN ) with an active UK Nursing PIN
- Proven post qualifying experience within Mental Health
- Car Driver with a clean licence
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org