Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - Private Sector - South West London - £31,500 - £33,000pa
Our client is currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and strongly motivated Occupational Therapist, who wants to further develop their skills and knowledge within a specialist education setting, working holistically to plan and deliver a therapy programme for young people between the ages of 7 to 19.
You will be expected to facilitate group work as well as working with individual students, liaising with curriculum staff and other professionals to support integrated programmes for all our learners.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding work
- Complex and varied caseloads
- Full time
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Experience in paediatrics
- The assessment for and provision of specialist equipment including seating, toileting and personal hygiene aids.
- Working with children in mainstream schools who are in the process of being assessed for an EHCP or have an existing Educational Statement. .
- Assessing children with co-ordination difficulties on the waiting list
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of working and liaising across agencies
- Good time management skills
- Problem solving aptitude
- Flexible, reliable and trustworthy
- Able to work independently with limited direct supervision
As an Occupational Therapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy