Newly Qualified Nurse – RMN or RSCN - Mental Health Hospital - Bury, Lancashire - Up to £32,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Nurse ( RMN or RSCN ) for a fantastic opportunity in Bury, Lancashire. Within this Newly Qualified Nurse role, you will have the opportunity to work within a mental health hospital which provides exceptional standards of care.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Newly Qualified Nurse – RMN or RSCN who has a keen interest in starting their nursing career working within a mental health setting. You will be supported though your role, and will have the opportunity to progress in the future.
Benefits of this Newly Qualified Nurse – RMN or RSCN role include:
- Pay and rewards
- Flexible contracts
- Maternity, Paternity and adoption benefits
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
As a Newly Qualified Nurse – RMN or RSCN, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse – RMN or RSCN, you must have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RMN or RSCN ) qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org