Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Lancashire - Up to £32,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse ( RMN ) to join a Mental Health Hospital working within CAMHS setting in Lancashire,
Our client are looking for an RMN who will be confident in assessing a variety of acute and complex mental health issues as well as planning and implementing treatment. within this role you will be supporting young people with a range of mental health issues including eating disorders, depression, anxiety and psychosis.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse - RMN – CAMHS role include:
- Pay and rewards
- Flexible contracts
- Maternity, Paternity and adoption benefits
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
As a Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS, you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org