Staff Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Hospital - Locked Rehab - Woman - Bury, Lancashire - Up to £33,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a RMN to join a Mental Health Hospital role in Bury, Lancashire, working within the Locked Rehab – Woman unit
This Hospital is known for providing high quality care and ideally want someone passionate about care and also highly motivated.
As an RMN , you will need to have the skills to lead and develop recovery care plans within a multi-disciplinary environment, and work with colleagues to ensure that people receive skilled recovery practice to the highest standard.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Hospital role include:
- Pay and reward
- Flexible contracts
- Maternity, Paternity and adoption benefits
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
As a Staff Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Hospital your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Supervising the care given by junior staff, i.e., Nurse Support Workers and be able to lead a shift
- Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As a Staff Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Hospital, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Experience within a similar role
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org