RGN or RMN – Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery Nurse - Great Yarmouth, Norfolk - Salary up to £32,600 per annum
We are currently looking to appoint specialist nurses ( RGN or RMN ) to join our client's multi-disciplinary team offering specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN who is looking to gain experience within substance misuse, or who already has experience but would like the opportunity to lead a clinical team.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery Nurse role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Accredited professional development
As a RGN or RMN - Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery Nurse, your main duties will include:
- BBV testing
- Support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
As a RGN or RMN - Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery Nurse, you must have/be:
- Nurse qualified (RMN or RGN) with an active UK Nursing PIN
- Proven post qualifying experience within Mental Health
- Car Driver with a clean licence
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org