Staff Nurse – RMN Band 5 – CAMHS - Southampton, Hampshire - £23,000 - £28,700 per annum + £1,400 for working within forensic CAMHS.
Relocation packages available. Shorter shifts or long days available.
We are currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified or experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) who has a keen interest in working within a CAMHS setting in Southampton, Hampshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a service catering for people between the age of 12 and 18.
Whether you are a newly qualified RMN or an experienced band 5 there is fantastic opportunities available, with funding available for the Nurse Prescriber course and Advanced Practice Nursing degree.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse – RMN Band 5 – CAMHS role include:
- Excellent induction, training and CPD opportunities
- Funding available for Nurse Prescriber and Advanced Practice Nursing courses
- Accredited professional development
- Preceptorship and Mentorship programmes
- Competitive pay rates
- A wide range of rewards and benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Free uniform
As a Staff Nurse – RMN Band 5 – CAMHS, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Staff Nurse – RMN Band 5 – CAMHS, you will have:
- A Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org