Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN - Elderly & Dementia – Manchester - £20.00 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm
Our client in Manchester is currently looking to recruit a Deputy Nursing Home Manager – RGN or RMN to support the Home Manager and to deliver a safe, effective and high quality service.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled RGN or RMN who is looking for a new role which offers Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm working hours.
You must have excellent management and leadership skills for this Deputy Manager position, and have previous experience working within a similar environment.
Benefits of this Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN role include:
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Medical Insurance
- High Street/Retail discount scheme
- DBS paid for
As a Deputy Manager – RGN or RMN your main duties will include:
- Being able to deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
- Share out of hours on call duties and demonstrate a flexible approach to your role
- Being an effective leader and have the ability to engage with your interpersonal skills and be able to motivate staff
As a Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN, you must have:
- Experience in similar setting
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- RGN or RMN qualification
For more information please email email@example.com