Physiotherapy - Merton - Band 6 - Neurology - £26-£28ph
We are currently recruiting for two band 6 physiotherapists to join an NHS Trust based in Merton.
The Neurological role is within the outpatient team of neurological rehabilitation.
The ideal Band 6 Neuro physiotherapist will have experience of neurological and stroke rehabilitation who has a broad understanding of neurological conditions including stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's and motor neurone disease.
Benefits of the role…
- Flexible working offered
- Ongoing contract with the likelihood of continuing throughout winter
- A chance to enhance experience in a range of area's including Paediatrics, Acute, MSK and Respiratory
- Excellent pay rates
- Working within a leading London hospital trust
- Excellent links via public transport
- Become a part of a great team by supporting colleagues and contributing to the successful achievement of team goals
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- helping patients' rehabilitation following accidents, injury and strokes
- writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk
As a band 6 physiotherapist you must be…
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy