Scrub Nurse – RGN or ODP - General & Acute Hospital – Liverpool, Merseyside - £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Hours - 37.5 full time, Days Only
We are currently looking for a dedicated Scrub Nurse- RGN or ODP, who are keen to join a fantastic General & Acute Hospital in Liverpool, Merseyside, working full time.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced RGN or ODP, who is looking to develop their clinical skills and knowledge within theatre nursing, and progress within their nursing career in this area.
Benefits of this Scrub Nurse– RGN or ODP role include:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent working environment
- Free on site car parking
- Access to mandatory and professional development training
- Flexible employment options.
As Scrub Nurse– RGN or ODP, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a Scrub Nurse– RGN or ODP, you must have:
- Previous experience as a scrub nurse
- Current NMC / HCPC registration
- Up-to-date skills specialist, scrub role across different specialties.
- Right to Work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com