Occupational Therapist + Physiotherapist - Social Services - Reablement - North East London - £34ph
We are currently recruiting for 2 occupational therapists and 2 physiotherapists to work within a borough in North East London. The postions are going to go throughout the winter period and are ongoing contracts.
The successful candidateswill be working within the Reablement Team. The Reablement Team aims to provide up to 6 weeks of care for people post hospital discharge to reable them back to their previous baseline, maximising independence.
The successful candidate does not need to be a car driver and candidates with relevant NHS experience will be considered
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- ongoing contract
- Deeply rewarding and varied work
- A chance to develop and implement change
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Provide professional occupational therapy services.
- Undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals.
- To provide aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities.
- On occasions design tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities.
- To work flexibly and assist in effective and efficient delivery of the service.
- To prioritise workload, delegate and to supervise more junior staff including support staff and students, to aid provision of high standards of patient care.
- To assess the occupational therapy needs of a defined patient group and establish and evaluate appropriate treatment plans.
- To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment for patients with multiple in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of effectiveness of treatment
- To select and apply occupational therapy assessments for a designated caseload, addressing occupational performance and skill deficits, enabling patients in the areas of productivity, self and leisure.
- Act in accordance to legislation and policies
- Work as an active member of the team attending team meeting and contributing to systems and procedures
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of….
- Good knowledge and understanding of legislation
- Working in a community setting
- Rehabilitation and assessments experience
- Intermediate care practice
- Falls management skills
- Knowledge of the current policies toward Safeguarding, Risk Assessment/Management and choice and control
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy