Occupational Therapist- Band 6- Acute- Basildon- £25-28ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the acute team with one of our clients based in Basildon.
The ideal occupational therapist will have 6 to 12 months experience of working in an acute setting and be able to work independently in order to manage their own caseload.
- Very friendly team
- Can have this as a rotation if the experience is desired
As an Occupational Therapist you will have previous experience of:
- An acute medical environment
- Must have some acute experience
- Discharge planning
- Able to work as a team player
- Delivering high quality assessments
- Recording patient case notes
As an occupational therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy