Unit Manager – RGN or RMN – Nursing Home – Paignton, Devon – £18 per hour + paid breaks + £2,000 welcome bonus
Hours: 42 hours per week, 6 hours supernumerary.
We are currently looking for a highly experienced RGN or RMN to take on the role of Unit Manager within a nursing home in Paignton, Devon. This is a full time permanent position, 42 hours per week with 6 hours supernumerary every week.
The home itself enjoys a wonderful seaside location and is a purpose built home providing bespoke and personalised nursing care and dementia care, offering an excellent standard of care in the heart of the Paignton community.
Benefits of working as a Unit Manager – RGN or RMN are:
- Paid breaks
- £2,000 welcome bonus
- Payment of annual NMC subscription
- A duvet day on your birthday!
- Company pension
- Staff recognition awards
- Opportunities for career progression and training
As a Unit Manager – RGN or RMN, your role will include:
- To manage the Unit and lead a team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care
- Promoting rehabilitation, independence and dignity, positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
As a Unit Manager – RGN or RMN, you must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- RGN or RMN qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email email@example.com