Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse Nurse - Huddersfield - Up to £32,584 per annum
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Shift Patterns: 9-5 Monday to Friday
I am currently looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join this exciting substance misuse charity service in Huddersfield . This company is one of the country's most recognisable alcohol and opiate addiction recovery services and are expanding at a fast rate.
This charity aims to provide detoxification care to patients, attending to their general and mental wel being. Although mental health plays a key part within the services values the focus is oriented towards detolx as opposed to rehab. You will be an RGN or RMN, ideally with experience or a keen interest in substance misuse, looking for a challenging and exciting new position in the Huddersfield area.
It is also preferable that you have experience working in vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening, ECG's, alcohol and opiate detoxification and Health Promotion.
The benefits of this Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Generous salary package up to £32,584 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Relevant training and development
- 9-5 Monday to Friday working hours
In your role as Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN) you will:
- Play an integral part in an experienced multidisciplinary team consisting of Doctors, Recovery Workers and Peer Mentors.
- Provide a high level of individualised care to each patient who comes into the service.
- Be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Have sound knowledge of the treatment journey, an understanding of the importance of long term care, and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN, you must have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification and NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
- A keen interest or previous experience in substance misuse
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org