Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - General Nursing Home - Coventry, Warwickshire - £16 per hour
Shifts: Days only
Our client in Coventry, Warwickshire is currently looking for an RGN or RMN to join their general nursing home working days only.
This nursing home specialises in both elderly care and mental health, so they are looking for an RGN or RMN who has a keen interest in both of these settings. This role offers excellent progression opportunities including mentor training and deputy manager training for those wishing to progress within a nursing home environment.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - General Nursing role include:
- Online Forum- Questions about Good Practice
- Excellent Care standards
- Awards events ( Recognition ) ( Internal Nurse awards)
- Induction - 12 weeks
- Help with Revalidation Reflection writing
- Training to be a mentor - Newly qualified
- Career Development ( Career plan senior roles- Clinical leads /Deputy/Home managers)
- Deputy Manager Training- Finance, Budges & People Management
- Clinical skills refreshers
- Dementia Care Training - Dementia Care Accredited
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - General Nursing, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - General Nursing, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com