Staff Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Hospital - Male Secure - Manchester, Greater Manchester - Up to £33,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for an RMN to join a Mental Health Hospital in Manchester, Greater Manchester. Within this role you will be working with the male secure unit.
This role is a great opportunity for an RMN who is looking for that next step up in their career working within mental health. Within this role, you will be supported towards your career goals and will have the opportunity to take on new responsibilities and training programmes to ensure you develop professionally.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Hospital role include:
- Pay and reward
- Flexible contracts
- Cygnet Maternity, Paternity and adoption benefit
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
As a Staff Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Hospital, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Staff Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Hospital, you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com