Sonographer (Band 7) -NHS - Cornwall - £30ph
We are currently seeking experienced and highly skilled Sonographer who would be interested in exciting Locum Opportunities in Cornwall with one of our NHS clients. The successful candidate must have experience in all general and obstetric ultrasound. Experience in MSK ultrasound would be beneficial. You will be performing 20 week anomaly scans and growth scans - Nuchal scanning is not required for this post.
Benefits of the roles…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Radiographer you refer who we successfully place
As a Sonographer you MUST have
- Diploma from the college of Radiographers (DCR) (R) or BSc Radiography Professional status or Medical/Paramedical 1st Degree
- Post graduate qualification in Medical Ultrasound at Masters level (PgDip) or Diploma of Medical Ultrasound (DMU)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- It is not essential, but desirable to be registered with HCPC
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Online registration form which is quick and easy to complete
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy