Podiatrist - Welshpool/Newtown - (Band 6) - £35 - £36 p/h
We are recruiting a Locum Podiatrist to join one of our NHS clients in Mid-Wales. Band 6 Locum Podiatrist required for a community based role.
37 Hours per week, ongoing contract.
They would need to have evidence of working with a mixed caseload of high risk diabetic and vascular patients.
This is a community role, so some travel may be required, car owner/driver/business insurance required. Experience of Clinic work, nail surgery and competence
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Ongoing Contract with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Podiatrist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As a Podiatrist you MUST be/have:
- Good General experience of podiatry practice
- Community experience
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy