Newly Qualified Nurse – RNLD – Mental Health Hospital – Bristol - £24,000 per annum + £1,500 joining bonus
We are currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Nurse ( RNLD ) for a fantastic opportunity in Bristol. Within this Newly Qualified Nurse role, you will have the opportunity to work on a ward with a client group you are particularly interested in, to help you gain clinical skills and knowledge in that area.
This hospital has addictions wards, eating disorders wards, rehab wards, challenging behaviour wards and others.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Newly Qualified Nurse ( RNLD ) who is looking to start their nursing career working within a Mental Health Hospital.
You will have the opportunity to progress through two different channels, 1. by progressing from newly qualified, staff nurse to charge nurse and ward manager, or 2. you can progress by becoming a specialist nurse in a field of mental health if this is more of interest to you.
Benefits of this Newly Qualified Nurse – RNLD role are:
- £1,500 joining bonus
- A competitive salary
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- SMART Pensions option
- SMART Childcare
- Training and development opportunities
- Progression opportunities
As a Newly Qualified Nurse – RNLD , you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse – RNLD, you must have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RNLD ) qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact email@example.com