Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD – Birmingham - £34,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 - 5
We are currently looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) to join a home in Birmingham which specialises in care for patients with Neuro-disability, Brain Injury & Stroke, Enduring Mental Health Needs and Early On-set Dementia.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD, who is looking for Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm working hours.
Benefits of this Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Mon-Fri, 9-5 working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Free uniform
- Support from Operations Team
As a Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD, your main duties will include:
- Managing the clinical and care teams
- Carrying out pre-admission assessments
- Conducting supervisions and appraisals
- Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans and medication records
- Managing staffing levels, compiling rotas etc.
- Assisting with staff training and development
As a Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you must have the following:
- RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification and NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org