RGN or RMN or RNLD - Unit Manager - Care Home - Wilmslow - £19.00 per hour + Paid Breaks
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
We are currently looking for a Unit Manager ( RGN, RMN or RNLD Qualified ) to join a Care Home in Wilmslow.
As a Unit Manager, you will be joining a home which specialises in elderly care. You will be responsible for managing the unit and leading a team to ensure the delivery of exceptional standards of care.
The benefits of this role include:
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Discount Scheme
- Free uniform
As a RGN or RMN or RNLD - Unit Manager, your role will include:
- To manage the Unit and lead a team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care
- Promoting rehabilitation, independence and dignity, positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
As a RGN or RMN or RNLD - Unit Manager, you must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- Extensive experience in mental health
- RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email email@example.com