Unit Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD – Complex Needs Service – Birmingham - £17.50 per hour
Working Hours: Full time day shifts
We are currently looking for a Unit Manager ( RGN, RMN or RNLD Qualified ) to join a Complex Needs Service in Birmingham.
As a Unit Manager, you will be joining a home which specialises in caring for patients with complex physical and mental health needs, as well as Neuro-disabilities, Brain injury & Stroke, Enduring mental health needs and early on-set dementia.
For this role, you must have extensive experience of working within mental health.
The benefits of this Unit Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Ongoing development
- Competitive rates of pay
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career progression
- Employee benefits scheme - online shopping, discounts and vouchers
As a Unit Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD, your role will include:
- To manage the Unit and lead a team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care
- Promoting rehabilitation, independence and dignity, positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
As a Unit Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- Extensive experience in mental health
- RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org