Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD – Mental Health - Barnsley – £15.00 - £17.00 per hour
20 bed nursing home
We are looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD to join a 20 bed nursing home in Barnsley. This nursing home provides care for adults with mental health problems or complex behavioral issues.
The residents within this home have often been placed within other settings which have been unable to meet their needs due to the level of behaviours they present. Some residents also have physical disabilities which require nursing care.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Including Childcare vouchers, retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
As a Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD )
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org