Registered Nurse – RGN or RMN – Nursing Home - Barnsley - £15.05 - £17.00 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated RGN or RMN, to join a fantastic nursing home in Barnsley.
They are looking for an RGN or RMN who can provide exceptional care at all times. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centered.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Rewards – Including Childcare vouchers, retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
As a Registered Nurse – RGN or RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse – RGN or RMN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org