Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - CAMHS unit - Maidenhead, Berkshire near London - £28,000 - £32,000 plus £2,000 joining bonus and up to £8,000 relocation package
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) who is interested in working working CAMHS. This is an exciting opportunity to join a service catering for people between the age of 12 and 18. As a newly qualified Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) you should be interested in working with people suffering from mental health issues. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service that I have worked with over the last five year that can genuinely offer you the opportunity to develop as a nurse and also provide the opportunity to progress into senior roles.
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
You will have:
- A Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For full job description or more information on the role contact James on 0161 234 9785 or send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com