RMN/RNLD - Staff Nurse - Learning Disability Inpatient Service - Stoke-on-Trent - up to £16.44ph
My client is looking for a highly dedicated and motivated Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) who has a keen interest in caring for people. Duties of this Nursing role inclidessessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed, as well as administering medication.
- £8,000 Relocation Allowance
- Flexible working options
- £1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Funding for MSc in Nursing
As Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - CAMHS, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - CAMHS, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information call Izzy on 0161 234 9791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org