Physiotherapist - Hand Specialist - Central London - Part time OR Full- time - £25-£29ph - Band 6 OR Band 7
We are currently looking for an Physiotherapist specialising in Hand therapy to join an NHS Trust in central London.
The successful Physiotherapist will experience in hand therapy and the role is currently to cover either part- time or full-time, the trust are willing to be flexible to accommodate.
The role is required as soon as possible and would be suitable for either a band 6 or band 7. The role is required for 3 months initially but likely to extend.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent pay rates
- Long contract
- Specialist hand therapy role
- Working within a friendly MDT team of nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists
- Flexible working hours available
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge who has met the hiring manager
As a Community Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy