Occupational Therapist - Acute Surgical - Central London - Band 7 - £26-£29ph
Are you a band 6, looking to progress into a band 7 opportunity?
We are currently looking for an occupational therapist with experience of a hospital acute setting to join the team of one of our NHS clients based in North London.
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of treating patients within surgical, as well as having strong skills and experience of prioritising caseloads.
The role is offering flexible working hours with an ongoing contract which is likely to go through winter.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working in a proactive dedicated multi-disciplinary team
- Fast paced environment
- Flexible rota system
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services and the regional special interest group.
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Surgical care
- Working with older adults
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities
- Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
- Advising on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
As an occupational therapist you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to online social work training and CPD materials (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many other high street stores with My Liquid Rewards
- Many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements direct from Liquid
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed referral
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy