Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN – Residential & Nursing - Cornwall - £16 per hour + paid breaks
Hours: Full time, permanent role
We are currently looking for either a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join an excellent Nursing Home in Cornwall.
This is a full time permanent position at a 40 bedded residential, dementia and care home. The home has a lovely feel with a close and happy team.
Within this role you are continually encouraged to develop professionally. As an RGN or RMN, you will need to become a substantial member of the team and have a passion for nursing and caring for others.
Benefits of working as a Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN are:
- Paid Breaks
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environment
As a Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration ( RGN or RMN )
- Exceptional people skills
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org