Occupational Therapist - Social Services - South Gloucestershire - £28 - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the adult social services team for our client in South Gloucestershire. The manager of this role is looking for somebody who is confident and comfortable working in the community. Previous experience in social services isn't a requirement so this is a good opportunity for anybody who has community NHS experience looking to make the move to councils. This role is to start ASAP and will be an initial 3 month contract. It is very likely this role will be extended for a further 3 months and potentially again beyond that. Pay rate is dependent on previous experience. Must be a car driver.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Working within an developing social services team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Working with Adults
- Working in the Community
- Working Autonomosly
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy