Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Drug and Alcohol clinic - Great Yarmouth, Norfolk – Up to £32,700 per annum
Working hours: 9 - 5
We are currently looking for an RGN or RMN to take on a Health and Wellbeing Nurse position within a community drug and alcohol detox service in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
The position of a Health and Wellbeing Nurse covers all aspects of substance misuse. As an RGN or RMN, you will be required to demonstrate an excellent level of clinical skills in order to work in a medicated detox setting. It is also important to have a positive attitude towards working with others and reflecting the values of the company at all times.
The benefits of this Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN, you will be/have:
- Working in a busy detox unit, you will be joining an established and experienced team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care.
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Have sound knowledge of the treatment journey and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
- It is also preferable that you have experience working in vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening, ECG's, alcohol and opiate detoxification and Health Promotion.
The ideal Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org