Interventional Radiology Nurse - £28 - 38 ph - Essex - Flexibility Hours
Our client in Essex are looking for an Interventional Radiology Nurse to start as soon as possible. Due to the urgency of the role, the client is willing to offer an attractive and flexible pay rate dependent upon experience and performance at interview.
- Excellent Pay rate
- Supportive Multi- Disciplinary Team
- Potential for flexible hours
- Associate's degree or graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Three or more years critical care experience or training.
- Valid NJ RN License
- Delivers quality nursing care to meet the health, physical, emotional, and educational needs of patients undergoing a diagnostic or interventional radiologic procedure.
- Plans and provides unique and individualized comfort measures utilizing intuitive and innovative approaches which are scientifically based.
- Assists patients and families to understand alternatives to care and facilitates communication of information to all members of the health team.
- Provides information and interpretation of the patient's condition and offers coping mechanisms.
- Assesses how much information a patient wants and needs using a vocabulary and approach that enables the patient to comprehend given information.
- Formulates and documents a discharge plan that maximizes the patient's ability to continue with meaningful life activities.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Jamie on 0161 235 6826, or email email@example.com