Registered General Nurse – RGN - Care Home - Soundwell, Bristol - £17.55 per hour
Full time permanent position
Hours are: 08:00 – 20:00 - including alternate weekends, 36 hours a week
Pension, travel expenses, weekend and Bank Holiday expenses
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join a Care Home in Soundwell, Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an innovative organisation.
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) with a real passion to provide the best care possible as well as furthering your career in a positive and exciting organisation then this is role for you.
Within this role you will be provided with the environment where your clinical excellence will flourish, ensuring your experience of working in the management of long term conditions, to safeguard your future professional development.
Benefits of this Registered General Nurse – RGN - Care Home role include:
- Brilliant Training opportunities
- Support to develop skills
- Superb location with convenient transport links
- Travel expenses
- Weekend and Bank Holiday expenses
The responsibilities of a Registered General Nurse – RGN - Care Home role include:
- Whether you are newly qualified or an experienced nurse, you will encompass a full range of management skills, as well as the need to focus on, and have an understanding of, what matters to residents, to enable them to 'make the most of their lives'.
As a Registered General Nurse – RGN - Care Home, you will have:
- An RGN qualification
- Currently registered with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com